was founded in 2006 and is a private limited company owned by the Luxembourg State LuxConnect acts as a facilitator and incubator in the ICT industry LuxConnect is a multi tenant and multi Tier Data Center provider and Dark Fiber network operator based in Luxembourg and has two open job positions The two positions are full time jobs and will be governed by an open end contract
Accountant - Account receivables (m/f)
We are looking for an Accountant to enforce its Finance & Administration team. He will report to the Head of Finance & Administration. The Accountant will primarily be in charge of the account receivables but also participate in the overall accounting operations of the company LuxConnect and its affiliated companies according to capacities and internal organisation.
The main responsibilities
• Perform day to day financial transactions, including verifying, classifying, computing, posting, and recording accounts receivables’ data.
• Prepare, process, and distribute customers invoices based on contracts.
• Be internal and external primary point of contact for billing/receivables.
• Contribute to internal control and external audit.
• Support preparation of financial statements and reports.
• Participate in the month end closing activities.
• Act as back up for other team members.
The main requirements
• Degree in accounting and initial experience in a business environment.
• Drive for results, autonomous, rigorous, and able to meet deadlines.
• French and/or German speaker plus business English required, Luxembourgish could be considered as an advantage.
• Understanding of ERP’s software (Microsoft NAVISION/Business Central).
• Team player encouraging collaboration and cooperative.
• Proactive and solution oriented.
• An autonomous and diversified activity in a dynamic and versatile environment.
• A welcoming working atmosphere fostering teamwork and performance.
• An attractive and competitive remuneration package with additional benefits.
Are you interested to join LuxConnect’s team, please apply:
LuxConnect S.A. c/o Direction des Ressources Humaines
202 Z.A.E. Wolser F L 3290 Bettembourg
or by mail: email@example.com