Client Services Officer (m/f)
Join a growing innovative RegTech company in Luxembourg.
To cover for a one-year parental leave, we are looking for a first point of contact for our clients.
The candidate will be in charge of a dedicated client base. Responsibilities include responding efficiently and professionally to requests and coordinating the effort of the company resources to achieve this goal.
Your main tasks will be:
- To act as a first line of support, providing technical assistance and advise to our clients on a daily basis;
- To build and maintain excellent professional relationships with our clients to understand and identify new and existing needs and support new business lines;
- To perform regular client visits and service reviews with the ability to travel as required.
For this position, we are looking for a candidate with a first experience in the fund industry. The right candidate must be passionate about serving clients with a continuous desire to expand his/her knowledge and skills.
What you should have:
- Very good English and French (written and spoken)
- Positive attitude with customers and internal parties, excellent written, verbal and communications skills
- Proven ability to handle multiple tasks, manage conflicting priorities and remain calm in stressful situations
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Excel,Word, Power Point, etc.) and demonstrated ability to adapt to new programs and learn quickly
What makes you stand out:
- First experience in fund documentation and/or servicing the fund industry
- Understanding of software development process
- Project coordination/project management experience
- Additional languages
So bewerben Sie sich:
If you are looking to work in an environment that is both demanding and fun and you want to be part of a dynamic, entrepreneurial structure, send your application to email@example.com.
Possibility for role to turn into a permanent position
- Support, Office- und Helpdesk
Karrierelevel: Mit Erfahrung (nicht-Manager)
Befristet ( 12 Monate)
Sind Sie sicher, dass Sie abbrechen wollen?