Permanent contract, part time 80% (32h/week) or full time (40h/week),
The Institute is currently recruiting a:
Permanent contract, part time 80% (32h/week) or full time (40h/week), employee status
Starting date: as early as possible
As a secretary, you will work together with the Personal Assistant of one of the Directors and support a team of researchers in their daily administrative tasks. You will have the essential mission of ensuring that they are provided with all necessary administrative support needed to conduct their research in the most prolific way.
- Secretarial support to the Director and the researchers of the Institute;
- Support of the day-to-day operations related to the administration of the Director’s office;
- Planning and organization of business trips;
- Editing of scientific texts;
- Organization and preparation of internal and external meetings and conferences;
- Support of international visitors.
- Bachelor degree (Bac +3) in Business Administration or equivalent;
- Proven secretarial and administrative experience;
- Flexible and good communication skills;
- Detail-oriented with good analytical and problem solving skills;
- Fluency in English, German and French (written and spoken);
- High level competencies in office IT tools.
Your application needs to be submitted in ENGLISH and should include the following documents:
- Curriculum vitae
- Motivation letter
So bewerben Sie sich:
Please apply online until 30th April 2018 on our website:
Only candidates having applied via our official online system will be considered for this position.
The Max Planck Institute Luxembourg for Procedural Law is an equal opportunity employer.
Applications will be handled in the strictest confidence.
Branchen: Juristische Berufe
- Administrative Mitarbeiter
- Assistent und Sekretariat
Karrierelevel: Mit Erfahrung (nicht-Manager)
Sind Sie sicher, dass Sie abbrechen wollen?