SENIOR CONSULTANT FINANCE & STRATEGY (m/f)
oin our team as an expert, benefit from the knowledge and skill of your colleagues and take the chance to participate actively with your expertise. Our corporate culture is based on esteem, mutual respect and fairness. It provides the perfect environment for your professional evolution as a/an
SENIOR CONSULTANT (F/M) FINANCE & STRATEGY
- We would like to get to know you, since you have already gathered four years of working experience at a renowned consulting company or in a strategic function at a financial services provider. Additionally, you have excellent knowledge about the financial market in Luxembourg thanks to your professional experience.
- You also have an above-average qualification (master’s degree, MBA or doctorate) in business, economics, science, engineering or social sciences. Another certification in PRINCE2, PMI or Six Sigma is welcome as well.
- You have excellent analytical skills, a structured and targeted approach as well as the ability to solve problems in a structured manner, a sense of curiosity, creativity and a healthy measure of common sense.
- You enjoy committing yourself to topic development for further enhancing our service portfolio. What is more, you are a real team player who communicates confidently, has a convincing manner and acts in a client-oriented way.
- An excellent command of the French and English language is required as well. German language skills complete your profile.
- As a Senior Consultant in Finance & Strategy at the Luxembourg office, you will be responsible for consulting international financial services providers, banks and asset management companies. You will be traveling not only in Luxembourg, but across Europe.
- You will elaborate customer-specific solutions on different topics, such as the further development of business and operating models, conceptual design and implementation of innovative growth strategies, complex restructuring projects and mergers, new methods of risk measurement, regulations within the context of operating / business models, modern Controlling concepts, solutions to practical Accounting issues and optimization of Treasury segments.
- You will work in an expert team that understands the challenges of banks and asset management companies in the same ways as you do and processes them by means of clear concepts and operational effectiveness.
- From day one, you will assume responsibility for project tasks in a professional team based on partnerships across disciplines.
So bewerben Sie sich:
Apply Now Online
Please contact Mrs Reichel if you need further information +4925197128648
Branchen: Banken und Finanzen
Karrierelevel: Mit Erfahrung (nicht-Manager)
Sind Sie sicher, dass Sie abbrechen wollen?