SENIOR MANAGER CAPITAL MARKETS (m/f)
Join our team as an expert, benefit from the knowledge and skill of your colleagues and take the chance to participate actively with your expertise. Our corporate culture is based on esteem, mutual respect and fairness. It provides the perfect environment for your professional evolution as a/an
(SENIOR) MANAGER (F/M) CAPITAL MARKETS & OPERATIONS
- You have more than five years of professional experience working in a renowned top-tier consultancy or as an in-house consultant.
- You know the general capital markets and have good knowledge of the financial products with an emphasis on fixed income, FX and derivatives.
- You have a deep understanding of business and operating models of financial market organizations, front-to-back processes in capital markets operations as well as its implementation in IT systems.
- Furthermore you have a good knowledge of IT systems that are prevalent in banking and/or trading (particularly in Murex).
- Ideally you have a good understanding of internal control definition and implementation.
- As a (Senior) Manager you will be responsible for the planning, management and implementation of projects for our national and international clients.
- Your focus is on the holistic support of our clients as well as the development of viable business models and future-oriented strategies.
- You will support our clients in identifying potential, accompany change processes and develop tailor-made solutions for current challenges facing financial services providers.
- Furthermore you will be actively involved in acquisition processes of new clients and the support of existing clients.
- Relevant personal contacts to decision makers from banks or insurance companies are welcome, therefore fluency in German, English and French is required.
So bewerben Sie sich:
Please apply here
Please contact Mrs Reichel if you need further information +4925197128648
Branchen: Banken und Finanzen
- Project Manager
Karrierelevel: Mit Erfahrung (nicht-Manager)
Sind Sie sicher, dass Sie abbrechen wollen?