Regulatory Affairs Coordinator (m/f/gn)
Department: Strategy & Risk Management
Location: Esch-sur-Alzette (Luxembourg)
- You perform and/or ensure timely reporting under REMIT, EMIR, MIFID II and any other regulation that impacts the wholesale energy markets including REMIT reporting on-behalf reporting as a service for other entities of the ENCEVO group and clients.
- You improve technical infrastructures (data flows & validations, user tools) of the regulatory activities.
- You monitor the implementation and ensure functionalities of the IT solutions for reporting purposes to supervisory institutions
- You prepare action plans and ensure implementation deadlines are in line with the coming into force of new laws
- You monitor wholesale market regulations including a detailed follow-up
- You organise internal information meetings and trainings about regulation on wholesale energy markets
- You establish mandatory annual and semi‐annual reports (e.g., to the respective regulators)
- You support the transformation of regulatory demands, such as reporting requirements or trade/position checks, into descriptions/designs of stable and reliable business and IT processes fulfilling said requirements, i.e., building the bridge between legal aspects and the implementation in daily business
- You represent Enovos in regulatory working groups and report information internally.
- You hold a master’s degree in Computer Science / Maths / Engineering, Finance, or another quantitative discipline
- You have at least 5 years of experience in a similar position
- You are proficient in one or more of the following languages: Python, Matlab, C/C++. Furthermore, you have experience with SQL databases and very good command of MS Excel. Additional experience with Linux environments and AWS will be considered as asset.
- An experience in one or more of the following fields is a strong plus:
- Monitoring and analysing wholesale market regulations (REMIT, EMIR, MAR, MIFID II, …) regarding their business impact, ideally in the (energy) commodity trading / utility context.
- Leading / supporting implementation projects for software for regulatory reporting and/or trade surveillance for above regulations.
- Performing / ensuring regulatory reporting and/or trade surveillance for above regulations as part of the daily operations.
- Highly effective verbal and written communication skills in English. A good knowledge of German, French and/or Luxembourgish will be considered as an advantage.
So bewerben Sie sich:
Interested? If you feel your track record corresponds to the conditions required, do not hesitate to send your application through our career opportunities site accessible on jobs.encevo.eu/Enovos.
Applications received by any other means will not be considered.
A certified copy of your diploma as well as a recent copy of your criminal record will be requested after the first interview.
Branchen: Energie & Wasser
- Mathematik und Statistik
- Energie und Atomkraft
- Architektur und Systeme
- Entwicklung und Programmierung
Karrierelevel: Mit Erfahrung (nicht-Manager)
Sind Sie sicher, dass Sie abbrechen wollen?