was founded in 2006 and is a private limited company owned by the Luxembourg State LuxConnect acts as a facilitator and incubator in the ICT industry LuxConnect is a multi tenant and multi Tier Data Center provider and Dark Fiber network operator based in Luxembourg and has two open job positions The two positions are full time jobs and will be governed by an open end contract
We are looking for a Security & Risk Assessment Manager to enforce its Data Center team. He will report to the Chief Technology Officer . The Manager will primarily be developing and implementing security policies, protocols and procedures of the Company’s Data Centers
The main responsabilities
• Act as Information Security Officer.
• Act as Data Protection Officer.
• Oversee the professional operation of all safety systems related to the Company’s buildings and Data Centers .
• Coordinate Data Center security audits.
• Act as a support to the management team for all safety and health issues related to the Data Centers .
• Provide customers and General Management with information and reports as needed for internal and external audits.
• Participate with the Data Centers’ management team in the definition of maintenance and safety requirements for the Data Centers , which are submitted to and negotiated with external providers.
• Elaborate the annual maintenance schedules in collaboration with the Data Centers’ management team and ensure the transmission to customer.
The main requirements
• Bachelor’s Degree in engineering and experience in a business environment.
• Drive for results, autonomous, rigorous, and able to meet deadlines.
• French and/or German speaker plus business English required, Luxembourgish could be considered as an advantage.
• Team player encouraging collaboration and cooperative.
• Proactive and solution oriented.
Are you interested to join LuxConnect’s team, please apply:
LuxConnect S.A. c/o Direction des Ressources Humaines
202 Z.A.E. Wolser F L 3290 Bettembourg
or by mail: email@example.com