The Maintenance SAP Master Data Resource is an essential role in the Maintenance organization to ensure standard and consistent maintenance “asset and organizational” SAP data.
This data accuracy forms the foundation of the Work Management Process (WMP), the MI/QA process, and the Reliability Engineering process at a site.
For our Site in Luxembourg we are currently looking to recruit a
SAP Master Data Resource Tyvek® General Maintenance (m/f)
The Maintenance Master Data Resource is responsible for input and guardianship of site level maintenance asset master data including functional location structure, equipment identification, bill of materials and maintenance plans as approved through the site Management of Change (Technol-ogy/Facility/SAP) process.
- For new projects and installations works with the Project Team as the CMMS resource in P&ID and detailed Design reviews to help identify appropriate master equipment list and communicate data requirements.
o Collecting and assembling CMMS master data as outputted by the project process.
o Translate equipment information (P&ID, BPF etc.) into the CMMS set-up form to en-sure CMMS data reflects the documented assets.
- For existing assets, execute Master Data Change Requests approved by site review pro-cess in line with best practices.
- Communicate discrepancies and potential improvements to SAP PM users (SAP PM Guard-ian, Maintenance Coordinator, Planner, Supervisor, Reliability Engineer, MI/QA Site Leader etc.).
- Provide SAP PM training to maintenance and operations teams.
- Experienced maintenance technician with good knowledge of mechanical equipment
- Knowledge of and experience with Maintenance Work Management Practices (WMP)
- Ability to translate Data Request Form from various information sources into proper SAP master data inputs
- Good Interpersonal and Conflict Resolution Skills with the ability to influence managers, peers, and maintenance team
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Time management and prioritization skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to execute with minimal supervision
- Knowledge of and experience with software applications as appropriate, SAP, Microsoft Of-fice® (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, SharePoint)
- VBA skills and ability to write macros would be an advantage
- Languages: German and English minimum, ideally French in addition