LuxConnect is an enabler of digital business. We own and operate 4 multi-Tier data centers and a national dark fiber network in Luxembourg.
To support our growing customer base, we have an immediate opening for a
MANAGER FIBER NETWORK [m/f]
You will be Head of our Fiber Network department and you will be in charge of the design, planification and operation of LuxConnect’s dark fiber network.
Mission and responsibilities:
• Manage and coordinate the network department to define scope, schedule, budget and risks.
• Define team member roles and responsibilities, monitor team performance and ensure project resources receive the training required to perform their duties.
• Lead project meetings, status calls, coordinate project activities and manage stakeholder expectations.
• Provide regular project status updates including project progress.
• Supplier contract management Dark Fiber projects and operations.
• Networks budget planning and control.
• Manager on duty.
• Crisis manager in case of network failures.
• Master Degree in Telecommunications, Civil engineering or Computer Science.
• Strong interest in technology.
• 12-15 years professional experience.
• Fluent in Luxembourgish, English and French (spoken and written). Any other language will be considered as an advantage.
• Good knowledge of office software.
• Geographical knowledge of Luxembourg.
• Autonomous and proactive with a great sense of initiative.
• Socially competent, enthusiastic with a strong team spirit.
Place of work: Bettembourg
Please send your application to:
Direction des Ressources humaines
4, rue A. Graham Bell
or to: firstname.lastname@example.org