As the national competent authority in charge of the supervision of market infrastructures, the CSSF would like to reinforce its “Market Infrastructures” division of the “Innovation, Payments, Market Infrastructures and Governance” department and is recruiting a:
EMIR Analyst / Supervisor (m/f)
Ref. « IPIG-IM-EMIR »
- Supervision of counterparties in relation to their compliance with EMIR obligations, including the participation in on-site inspections.
- Follow developments and changes of EMIR REFIT and its implementation in national law.
- Analysis and processing of questions and/or official requests related to EMIR.
- Participation in national and/or international EMIR working groups and meetings.
- Contribution to the development of regulatory and supervisory frameworks related to EMIR and derivatives market.
- Master’s degree in Law, Economics, Finance or Business Administration and Management (four or five year university degree).
- A professional experience in a role requiring the application and usage of financial regulation (e.g. auditor, risk management or compliance function in a financial institution) is required.
- Proficiency in written and spoken French or German, as well as in English; knowledge of Luxembourgish would be an advantage.
- Excellent communication, writing and analytical skills.
- Well organised, flexible and ready to take initiatives.
- Good IT skills.
- Team spirit, positive attitude, capacity to work independently.
- Availability for missions abroad.
The successful candidate (m/f) will be hired as public employee (“employé de l’Etat”) under a permanent contract. If the candidate meets the required conditions, they will be offered the possibility for admission to the status of civil servant (“fonctionnaire de l’Etat”). Prior to the conclusion of the contract, the candidate must submit an extract from the criminal record (bulletin n°3), dated less than 2 months, in order to prove their conduct and integrity.
The application file must contain:
- A detailed curriculum vitae,
- A cover letter,
- A copy of the applicant’s ID card,
- A copy of the applicant’s diplomas (candidates who hold foreign diplomas are asked to submit proof of registration of their diplomas in the register of higher education qualifications issued by the Ministry of Higher Education and Research).
Application files that are incomplete or non-eligible (e.g. diplomas that do not meet the requirements or candidates with a non-EU citizenship) will not be considered.